All pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will be given a free school meal.
School meals for Years 3-6 are £2.10 a day.
All school meals must be paid for in advance either at the start of the week, month or term using the online payment system ParentPay. If you require a login please contact the school office.
When school reopens on September 2nd for the autumn term, the school kitchen will be fully operational. They will be operating under an agreed risk assessment that takes into consideration and works in conjunction with the school's own control measures. The health, safety and well-being of the children and staff remain a top priority.
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
Registering for Free School Meals could raise an extra £900 for school through Pupil Premium from central government to fund valuable support like extra tuition, learning assistants or music tuition.